The Quran Explorer 1.0-beta by Waqas Rasheed (email@example.com)
This project is an attempt to create a web based Quran application with multiple translations and search feature.
- This web project is a free to use service.
- If you plan to reuse the website’s resources, a link back to The Quran Explorer will be appreciated (though not required).
- Quran text
- Audio files
- Audio files are downloaded from:
- Tafsir and Hadith books
- Tafsir and Hadith books are downloaded from web.archive.org
- Quran topics
- Quran topics are used from www.searchtruth.com
- Kids story books
- Kids story books are downloaded from aussiemuslimkids.weebly.com
- Tanzil.net Quran Text is used under following license:
- Permission is granted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this text, but CHANGING IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
- This Quran text can be used in any website or application, provided that its source (Tanzil Project) is clearly indicated, and a link is made to tanzil.net to enable users to keep track of changes.
- This copyright notice shall be included in all verbatim copies of the text, and shall be reproduced appropriately in all files derived from or containing substantial portion of this text.
- me_quran font is used under following license:
- Permission from author to include in this project for non-commercial purposes.
- Nafees Nastaleeq font is used under following license: